Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Midnight Ride, a difference worth experiencing

I am still that kid who drags his feet to his school on a Monday morning not because I don't like going to work on Monday, but the chaos that I have to enter into. The long wait at signals, ridiculous drivers, constant drumming of the honks, all to cover the distance of 8kms from My home to office.

I'm talking about the ridiculous time between 7am to 10pm when riding My Royal Enfield is most hurtful. I feel like I'm holding the reins so tight that My Iron Horse almost chokes to death. I feel it crying in pain begging me to let it go free, avoid this route, know my worth & let's go some place where there is space & fresh air to breathe. I know He is telling the facts & yet, I turn a deaf ear & turn blind to the sufferings on My beloved Horse. I wish I could really fly with Him - that is what He craves for.



Doing the late evening shift has many cons, the only solace is the ride back home at 0200 Hours. The empty roads are inviting, the thump is loud & clear, feels like it's a ride to heaven & I wish the road never ends. How I wonder it was only Me & My Iron Horse riding to eternity....

This is the journey that I wish never ends, this is an immortal love story, a saga of My Life on the Iron Horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment