Tuesday 28 January 2014

My Daughter & the Bag

Life is joy when I'm with my Nephew Skanda or My Daughter Saakshi. There is always something that we do for fun, laughter & love. The reactions are spontaneous & we get creative with any prop that is lying around, like this instance when I took My Daughter to our room to get the bag for their trip to our native.

The moment She saw the bag, She started playing with it, trying to hang it on Her shoulders, drag it &  toss it around. Seeing this play, I gently placed Her inside the bag & She was all smiles, She enjoyed being there.



She decided to play hide & seek & for a flexible body that She has, it was a easy fit in that small bag. She wanted Her Grandfather & Mother see this & play along. We played till our stomach hurt by the continuous laughter.

It was fun & I feel this is Life's way of telling "Live the Moment".



No comments:

Post a Comment