Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy Customer with Buckaroo

I'm very particular when it comes to buying footwear. I would roam around all the shops, try all those that I feel looks good & comfortable. The slightest discomfort, it gets rejected. Isn't it why they say, you should get into his shoes & feel what he feels? Though I'm taking the literal meaning of the saying, I believe, a wrong measurement of the shirt or the trousers really doesn't make that difference which your footwear can.

Your walk defines your personality, gives you the confidence and helps you on your journey stride after stride. Hence, don't ever compromise on your foot wear.

After scrutinizing the details, I picked up the Buckaroo Alise Brown Leather Boots. The design gives the tough looks. The ankle length converse gives you that extra support while walking or running, the flat corrugated sole makes your feet feel soft. Overall a quality product that has met all My expectations of shoes.

Alise Brown Leather Boots
I was so happy with this brand that I wanted another pair of casual shoes from the same. My Wife insisted I buy a double shade & something that I haven't worn earlier. Narrowed down on the Buckaroo New Hoshi Casual Shoes. Was delighted again with this purchase on all aspects. Feels like it was tailor made for me.

New Hoshi Casual Shoes
By now, you must know that my next shoes will also be a Buckaroo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment