Saturday 25 January 2014

8 Ball Pool on Miniclip

It's always hard to find out how something became an addiction. The process is a slow obsession to something that we find hard to live without & for me it was the 8 Ball Pool on Miniclip. Started with friendly matches as a guest, then signed up for the free account, played till hearts content & just when I thought it was done, Miniclip introduces points (shown as coins) that you can play for. With 250 that was credited to my account, I played 5 days a week & within months, My all time high was at 500000 coins.



Played all tournaments, won 49 of 56 awards, I rank as a Super Star & the thirst just doesn't seem to quench. I think I will play as long as I feel like. Because this is the only online game that I played for such a long time & not bored of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment