Friday 3 January 2014

METRO - Cash & Carry

Dates back to the time when I was under the impression that big bazaar was the hugest of the shopping facility that I had seen with such a wide variety of products. However, that was only till my brother in law Murthy tagged me along to Metro (Yeshwanthpur). Was lucky to get an additional Access card for myself.

Home Shopping has never been the same since!

Back until an year ago, there was a minimum buy and it was only cash & carry which is no longer the clause. Have been consciously using the card and helping my friends as well to gain entry.



Here is why I choose METRO for home shopping:
  • Variety of Products
  • Easy comparison of the items as different brands for the same are stacked next to each other
  • Very very economical when compared to any other mart
  • Spacious is the word
  • Comparatively lesser Queue time
  • Opens at 0600 Hrs
  • Easy shopping instructions 
Thanks METRO for all the savings that I have made - smart savings !

No comments:

Post a Comment