Saturday 4 January 2014

a Saturday

For those that are familiar with TGIF(Thank God Its Friday), it's about looking forward to the next 48 hours of blank space to fill in with what pleases you the most. For me, it was the next 24 hours, I did not want to step out of the gate unless it was an emergency.

Woke up at 0830 by the sweet kiss of my Daughter, that is Her way of waking me up. After a cup of coffee prepared by my beautiful Wife, glanced at the TOI, found nothing that would interest me. Worked out for 30 minutes followed by the routine home cleaning.


Saakshi playing in Her favorite tub
What I really wanted to do, the only thing that I had planned was giving bath to my Daughter in her favorite tub. She enjoyed playing in the water while I enjoyed capturing those moments on my DSLR. A quick shower, raagi balls & greens curry for lunch and sleep was only inches away. With my Daughter cuddled next to me, slept for a good two hours.

Played the rest of the evening with Her and ending this day with this post. Indeed a Saturday that went as per plan!

2 comments: