Saturday 1 February 2014

put Her to sleep


Had read about the feeling of putting a baby to sleep, but had only one opportunity earlier to do so. It was my Dear nephew Skanda who fell asleep on my shoulders. It was bliss and was longing for that feeling for a real long time. The wish was fulfilled by my Daughter.

She was 15days old when this photograph was taken. After Her bath & feeding, I held Her in my arms for Her to burp. She fell asleep on my shoulder and the joy was so immense that even I fell asleep. It was only two hours later that we woke up. Her tender skin, Her tiny clasp and slow breathing, cuddling to my chest - couldn't ask more of life.

She is 16months old and more than I do, She enjoys sleeping clinging to my chest. She wakes up with a smile and with Her sweet words "Appa"and the sweetest kiss, we both are off to play.




No comments:

Post a Comment