Monday 10 February 2014

Skanda & Saakshi

Skanda & Saakshi
When this photograph was taken Saakshi was 5months old. The moment She sees Him, it's smiles & laughter unlimited. She would crawl upto Him, try to hold His hands, touch His head and as you can see in this photograph, both are so happy in each others presence. Skanda would call Her Putti and She would go where ever He went. She would make sounds like trying to tell Him something. She would rains kisses on His cheeks repeatedly. She is different when Skanda is around.


I always relate this to the DNA. I love Him more than anything else in the world and it's definitely a blessing to have a Daughter who loves Him more than I do. You don't teach the essence of blood relations, it's passed on genetically. Now She is 15months old & as soon as She sees my Sister Ramya, the first words out of Her mouth are "ANNA" (brother). I feel blessed - Om Sai Ram!


When She is alone at home, the moment I say Saakshi look Skanda has come, She rushes to the door with the broad smile. Even when I show His photograph on my cellphone, She smiles, cheers up and calls "ANNA". Sometimes She picks up the phone and holds it to Her ear and walks talking loudly (though the words are not clear), I can sense from Her reaction that She may be trying to reach Her brother Skanda.

I shall cherish these moments of togetherness, their smile, laughter, joy & play.



No comments:

Post a Comment