Thursday 13 February 2014

New Memories - Cubbon Park

Cubbon Park for all Bangaloreans brings some memory or the other. For me it is still the giant wheel, the toy train & the playground.

We took Saakshi to enjoy the toy train but that was closed for the day. However, that did not stop Her from having fun. She learned how to play bubbles, ran around the trees & the lawn. Walked & walked, played with the gas balloon & the highlight for me was the way She chased the pigeons & learned how to release bubbles.

Saakshi learning the Bubbles

Vidya demonstrated the bubbles and in one go Saakshi had learnt. We enjoyed Her play till She was bored of it.


Saakshi trying to feed the pigeons
We reached the pigeons feeding area where there were hundreds of them. Saakshi waited a moment to see what they were doing & in that excitement She ran towards them & they flew away.
As soon as they came back, She was cautiously taking slow steps towards them, but they kept jumping a step away. She ran around chasing them for a while and then She slowly picked up the grains from the floor to Her hand and walked towards the pigeons. Though none of them came to feed off Her hand, I was amazed at how Her brain worked. For me who was hiding behind a tree with the camera, it all looked so well planned. She saw them feeding on the grains & it struck Her that if I hold the grains in my hands, they would come to me.

This is the best learning technique - observe, understand, reflect & act. Thanks Dear for teaching me new things everyday!






No comments:

Post a Comment