Monday 16 March 2009

Philately Club of Hubli (15)


Note : Railway Diaries follows the Number on the Post Title

As days passed by there was something haunting me and that was about my hobbies. I used to so much absorbed in stamps,pencil sketches and my treasure trunk at home and I was missing all of them.That’s when I went to post a letter at the General Post Office and met Sajjan Rao-head of Philately club in Hubli.

I immediately opened an account and the next time I visited Bangalore I took back with me my collection of stamps. And the album that I had till then.

Sajjan Rao invited me for a couple of Philately club meetings and introduced me to the top philatelists. Thus my collection which had come to a halt started again and I would spend my leisure re-arranging my stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment