Monday 23 March 2009

Dilema of the LCD TV

Today the 23rd march 2009 wasn't planned but plans and net digging had begun a week back when Myself & Ron decided to buy a LCD television.

I ran through all of Google learning how to buy a LCD and then search and compare prices of various manufacturers. To start off SAMSUNG caught my attention because of it's price,then by LG. I called up Ron and we went to Adishwars in HSR layout to checkout the Ugadi festival offers on different models.

LG SCARLET42 and LG JAZZ42 caught our attention because it has 40000:1 contrast ratio,both being HD1080 and USB compatible. Checked out the EMI scheme and also the exchange offer for SONY flat CTV that both of us had.Had little choice but to freeze on exchange offer because if you go with exchange offer on LG it's zero down payment and 20 EMI's.

Later in the evening took my Father to the show room to show him LG JAZZ and other models.As I had guessed before His eyes fell on SONY V40.Unfortunately for SONY there is no such offer. It was 33% down payment and 8 EMI's.

Even though I told my Father we will go with LG JAZZ , I'm still not sure if I have to wait for some more time and go for SONY.

No comments:

Post a Comment