Tuesday 10 March 2009

A little of Ghazini …

March 8th 2009, Myself and a couple of my friends were in the cafeteria having our dinner. As usual the topic is calls and I really was not interested. But then the topic turned out to be the blunders that each one of us has committed in the past and I must admit, we have loads of it.

Strange – what was the best sought after yesterday, today becomes a blunder and I guess tomorrow, today will be a blunder.

Theme of the discussion turned out to be Ghazini (a Hindi movie). How I wish I had memory loss could be short term or long term was what one of my friend told and I had to agree. We live so much with the stench of yesterday that sometimes each and every breath becomes a rage of fear, anger, hatred and cruelty.

I being one of those who treasure the leaves and insects that I collected as a child, really would love to have the Ghazini effect. Even though life’s beautiful is what everybody keeps pretending today, we fail to realize we are running away from the realities.

It was half an hour that we spent together and it was joy – the very feeling of having forgotten what we wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment