Tuesday 10 March 2009

Dreams - unlimited !!!

After the renovation of my room on the first floor, when I sleep , My head is in the north which earlier used to be west. Could be a strange coincidence but I have started to dream everyday.

I spoke to my father and he had his explanation telling since it's a change in the direction it may take a day or two for my mind to adjust to that position. It's been more than a week and I have seriously started to enjoy most of my dreams.

But on 10th march 2009 when I woke up, i could see that i was sweating. I was on my death bed in a hospital with my family surrounding the bed.Conversation about cancer which has attacked me at an early age caught my ears. I could see it all and i was speechless. I even counted the number of people around me. I was about to bid good bye to all when i actually woke up.

On a serious note I'm going to have my dream diary starting today :)

Details of all that I can remember shall be mentioned and the fear is the truth that I have to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment