Saturday 5 January 2008

“ BACK & AGAIN “

Depressed & disturbed I lay,
gazing at the starry night.
The chill breeze embracing Me,
amidst the nature-quiet.

The moon & the clouds,
did Play hide & seek,
Little did I realize-
they were mocking at Me.

The wind carried faint voices,
something strange I felt.
Lightning struck the nearby tree
& all the stars were gone.

There I stood as a stone,
gazing at the deadly sky.
Lightning’s & thunders wild-
made all the below cry.

Lightning made the silent night a day.
All I could hear were cries.
Someone outside let out a cry
it’s doom’s day! We’re all dying.

People ran from homes,
Some knelt down to pray.
As I stood cold & confused,
the clouds started it’s play.

I felt some unseen hands,
reach out to Me from above.
The moment was bliss,
And! There was a cry-Kashi.

It was My friends,
all who left Me alone.
Neither Myself could I see-
and then, there were a thousand sun.

My mortal remains were below,
but with the immortals was I.
The world had seen it’s end,
and We were in Our own.

This was the day long awaited,
to race back through time…
And here We were,
enacting the same-old plays.

All familiar faces were back,
All losses restored.
All I missed were paper & ink,
TO PEN IT DOWN –AGAIN.

29/10/2003
13:00 Hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment