Friday 6 December 2013

Front Number Plate

Haven't seen any other two wheeler having a front number plate like the RE (facing sidewards on the front mud guard).

The choices offered to the Bulleteers are plenty, starting from a basic 2 peg chrome plate to the 3 peg brass plate. You also find the Brass RE embossed plates, the one with a sticker, a flag post and variety of animal logos.

After much thought, I decided on the 3 peg Brass Plain number plate. The dilemma however was with the white background that is a mandate for the pvt vehicles. Having convinced myself that it's ok & not really an offense, did just the black number sticker.



For a little more confirmation, intentionally stopped by the cops (who were stopping two wheelers for a check) and asked them if this number was OK... Hurray! two cops, in two different locations gave a go ahead telling me to carry all the documents and they don't see any issues with the number plate.

Since then, been happily showing off what My RE has... everyone stares the second time at the number plate and many have complimented on its looks when I stop at signals.

Looks like RE is teaching me style & I'm loving it!

2 comments: