Friday 11 January 2013

A sweet Blessing - My Baby Angel

In Her sweet smile I float on clouds, Her cries louder than thunder and She is Bliss when She is asleep. The wait for Her arrival seemed never ending and the moment was tense when She arrived on 20th October 2012 at 0847 Hrs. At that moment I was on cloud nine and in trance as well. Vidya and I were blessed with what we wanted the most - an Angel to be amidst us in our beautiful life.

9 months 9 days, 1st Day & 1st hug

A cute angel with sparkling eyes and a sweet smile. She is now two and a half months and I already have hundred of pages to be written on her naughty notorious activities. She has various cry signals for the different needs and it took Vidya some time to observe and understand. She loves to be in my arms and what more of life shall I ask when GOD has blessed you with the precious gift. She mesmerizes everyone with Her cute lovely outfits and the sounds derived from the depths of Her heart.



Time flies in Her presence and all worries disappear. She is Heaven on earth, She is the light of my eyes, air of my breath and the beat of my heart... She is my Daughter and I am proud !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment