Wednesday 3 December 2008

What could I do ???


After a long time was really able to spend some time with myself trying to analyize what exactly happened in Mumbai terror attack from 26th Nov 2008 to 29th Nov 2008 and where I failed ?

I accept I have failed and here is why i say so...

I haven't paid the taxes sincerely 
I have bribed the officials in getting a driving license and passport
I have always been safe because guarding the border was not in my scope
I did not want to protest because I had no faith it would yield results
I did not vote,instead was sleeping at home
I could have joined the armed forces,but was afraid to go against my parents
I have refrained from voicing my opinion when there was opportunity

And a couple of questions for the future...

Would I send my children to armed forces ?
Will I go if there is a call for war ?
Can I be more watchful of my own neighbourhood ?

A lot of these questions and my own acts run as fast as they could in my brain. I have been a part of corruption,bribery,poverty,politics,defeat and what not , which have all contributed to many such instances of terrorism.

High time I wake up and act and do what is right. 

1 comment: