Friday 24 October 2008

Today's fortune 24/10/2008: A thrilling time is in your immediate future

Was logged in to Orkut and found this on Today’s fortune and thought let me spend some time in analyzing my present status and where I might head in the near future.Alright,let me try to narrow it down personal, professional and others.

Professional Status: Being a Team Manager for AOL tech process, I’m satisfied with what I’m doing, lot of learning’s everyday, new challenges that I encounter all the time, responsibilities that increase all the time and the pay satisfactory.

Would I want to change? NO, unless I get a 35-40% hike on my present pay.

Personal Status: Enjoying life as a bachelor, no quarrels with anybody in the family. Would like to spend all the time with my nephew Skanda , happy spending money on things that interest me, No commitments to burden me, happy with the investments made and great lessons learnt from the past relationships. Handful of friends whom I trust and wouldn’t want anymore.

Would I want to change? YES, only dissatisfaction in the family (though not with me)-I’m still alone. Have authorized my parents to look for some one who is adventurous and speaks her heart out. I would love to hunt myself, but haven’t had much luck in the past and I’m getting to believe that “Marriages are made in heaven”. I don’t want to take a single breath if it’s not worth it.

Others: Speaking of fortune, I don’t gamble nor do I believe in finding a hidden treasure.

Would I expect fortune to knock my door? Hell, NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment