Thursday 17 May 2007

Life Style



Minutes of patience is what this is all about.
Ramya & Kiran wanted to see how I look with my pierced ears & I added a lilttle bit of creativity to make the album look interesting.

The day was Feb10th 2007 , Myself & Deepu went to Commercial street with a mission on hand --- Piercing My ears !!!

2 pricks & the mission was complete , returned back home , Anna & Amma were happy to see the silver ear rings---It was a compliment when they said "It doesn't look obvious & it suits Your Personality ".

Could I have asked for anything more ???

Friends were a sort of amazed to see this change & it was a new look on the AOL floor , because the very next day I had to report as a Subject Matter Expert.

Well it really feels good to start a new role with a new look--- :)

CHANGE IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE & AM ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF IT.

Way to go Vishwa !!!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you join Movies?
    You look best for Villon's Character.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete