Thursday 30 November 2006

" Hero Honda CD100SS "

Nov-1997 the day was as usual & I had returned back from My MVC(Mico Vocational Training) 1st shift.My Father never gave a hint that Anantha Chikkappa would be coming home & guess what ? He comes on a Hero Honda along with Seenanna Chikkappa.After they come inside the House,Father calls Me & says "Doni edu ninage--hosa gaadi"---I was jumping with joy (what a pleasant surprise).My bike now had run 3000kms,model 1994 & My 1st ride to MVC was so much fun,boasting about My Bike to all My friends.

She was a splendid machine which never stopped enroute till date---& as far as I can remember 2punctures,one right opposite to the puncture shop & the other when it was parked overnight.
Well,year 2002 was bad because she developed a crack on the tank which i had to weld with M-Seal.

Somehow she never gave way enroute even though I took it to the limits(especially during the run around with Sridhar's house shifting because of bad rains)...

Final realisation after 33000kms---gave Her for a complete overhaul & Raja scooter garage took 4 months to get Her done.

Though i brought it for 25000/- rode it for good 10 years,still gives a mileage of 50kms+ to which I'm ever gratefull.

More than the cost it's the sentiment behind the gift that's important to Me & hence She looks awesome with the new look what I've given.

The logo on the tank & shield now is Hitler's Swastik---the reason being Hitler is My idol.
& herez the link for the photo shoot out :-share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0BbuXLFm2ZsX0Q

1 comment:

  1. First bikes are always special...something like your first love :-))

    ReplyDelete