Wednesday 15 November 2006

1st PRANK on MEeeeeeeeeee

Well it would not be wrong if i say this was the first prank someone played on Me...
Date: 15-NOV-2006
Location: Stream AOL floor Mumbai
As i had completed my assignments for the day I sat working on my blog & orkut...was a sort of lost in the process...
on google i found a site 2 download new website templates...as i was downloading,out of blue the mouse control is taken away from me..then the horrifying scenes enact before me...I'm signed off from AOL, the screen names are changing automatically, messages are sent on google talk, notepad opens up & asks for a password---myself trying to relate the downloads with a spyware---Oh My God (me was no longer cool)...
Then I heard the giggles of Gaurav who along with Deepak were making THEIR MOVES on the comp that had network administrator rights...
& all the while Sujay sat next to Me watching this horror with cold hands...
Nilesh was having his share of the fun by sitting on the bay behind Me...
Finally it was Ashwin who broke the ice & told "maga yella eevaru aata aadtha iddare"...
Oh...for a moment i was taken aback...worst spyware tat anybody can sense...
Now it's time to give you the list of Spywares in the order of their participation:-
Deepak--Gaurav--Sujay--Nilesh--Ashwin
will never forget---another memory to add on from Mumbhai... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment