Tuesday 23 February 2010

A blog for skanda


Trust me, it wasn't easy to just create another blog - because this time around I was creating it for my nephew Skanda who is two years old now...

There was a lot of thought that went into it - it's an attempt from my end to capture history in the minutest detail possible. As I grew up my parents,relatives and friends would go in lengths to speak about my childhood, memories of which I dont have.

When ever I heard people speak about the notorious or sometimes the brainy side of me, I only wished they had it all captured in black and white. The fun of reading about oneself or peeping into my Father's dairy would be such an interesting thing that I experienced.

This is just a start Skanda's World and I'm sure with the support from my sister,wife and brother in law I would be making a wonderful biography of my nephew Skanda.

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice start. I'm sure I can add to the wonderful stories as a guest writer!

    Wishing Skanda the Very Best!

    ReplyDelete