Sunday 26 August 2007

From Ruin 2 Realm

Strange are the ways of Life - - - :)

Untill 20th of August 2007 1800hrs Vishwanath.N was a Bachelor & then came the Magic Girl Soumya in an Orange saari with Her Parents & Brother & took My breath away.

Just 2mins & 30secs of conversation & I felt Soumya may be the one made for Me.

As Kiran & Ramya are leaving for U.S. Engagement fixed on 2nd Sep 2007.

Hardly have any time to know Soumya or the other way round , poor Soumya doesn't have much time to know Vishwanath.

Strange but true , WE have decided to live together for the rest of OUR lives.

6 comments:

  1. namaskara sir ,this blog is just awesome man ,i knew most of the stories in this blog but this is very new to me whats up man ????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a double treat for me, after my in-dependent day. Just this - be the best you can be, but have almost never been to anyone. For, you both have a lots of miles-tones to cover ahead. Wish you both only the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enappa idu.. friends ella ottige hall todi todi jump maadta ideera ??

    Cool cool... congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Answer to Sri's question - when was the last time U did sumthin for the 1st time ?

    I just did it Mitra !

    ReplyDelete
  5. to myself --- Once again I'm back to ruin...but the learning has been great

    ReplyDelete